Monday, June 26, 2017

Why not Commission More Stanleys Cup?

I know when they have the next ring of the Stanley Cup installed Fall Next Year, I and a lot of other Hockey Fans had a holy fit over Hall of Fame Names falling off the Stanley Cup. Not just Hall of Fame Names, but Bobby Hull vs. Bobby Orr vs. Gordie Howe Interpersonal Rivalries the same as Chicago Blackhawks vs. Boston Bruins vs. Detroit Red Wings that where dominatiors and still are on the gate.

I know the 1440 Policy of the Stanley Cup is within reason and reasonable for the Stanley Cup, but, I feel having a bigger Stanley Cup just to have position detail, mannerisms and proper detail so that we don't have the intentionalized misspelling of the Islanders the 1st Time Around in 1979-1980, or the unplanned Adam Deadmarch in lieu of Adam Deadmarsh.

I feel this has to be a multiple hands on deck project. I feel I am throwing towel enough to retire the contemporary 2nd Stanley Cup with the 1st Stanley Cup after Next Summer. Even if we did have NHL Hockey in 2004-2005, we would have had this problem all over the news.

We can't deny there has been a better show against their NBA Counterparts, but, I feel there has to be a stronger metal story and having to commission 3 More Stanley Cups: 1 Perpetually in Toronto like the Borg Warner Trophy in Indianapolis, and another with the Stanley Cup Champions and and another perpetually with the New York City Office. I feel in this future, having to commission future life sized Stanley Cups for every team that has won at least one.

But, I feel either way, this hand is forced on the league and either way, having to put money on honoring actual past honors and not just being ticked off, is a necessary fight. I feel such a fight would have had to be commissioned and I wonder if having to focus as hard on the metal would have to be an unfunded mandate worthy of Steak and Spaghetti and not just another Kickstarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...