Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Should War Machine been a Capital Punishment Case?

I feel what is tragic is War Machine is this decade's Mercury Morris while Ray Rice is still on the lam. I feel tired of this OJ Fatigue and the greater art bleeding like it was prospect and phoenom job options, but, we need answers.

I feel if that was me and a lot of likeminded citizens, War Machine and Nassir should have been Capital Punishment Cases. I feel this red hot summer, I feel there needs to be a moral compass on law and order.

I'd rather have our song or band get us up every morning like we where in school again vs. why are we having to cuss out epithets over having to get up in the morning.

I feel like if we want full prosecution to the fullest extent of the law, I feel our public should speak up. It is hypocritical that we have leadership who want to get rich, wealthy and famous quickly because politics was the only job opening and delivering Pizza was not?

I think this heavy for a corporate or kinda family blog, but, I feel like we'd need to know what we got into like it was the Freshman 19, Rookie 23 , or Rookie 27 where it was overextended like we can't shop because we don't have the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...