Wednesday, June 7, 2017

We've Seen Golden State look like they've won 9 Games Before

I feel in the Sports History angle, 16-0 in the Postseason in the NBA or Stanley Cup Playoffs would need time to appreciate. But, what Golden State would lose their bread and butter is in ticket sales. There is no "Charge", "Godfather Theme", or "Heart of a Champion", preprogrammed with Marv Albert's voice to vociferate anyone to rise from a narcoleptic slumber.

But, I feel Golden State is not made long term for Top Dollar Ticket Sales. I could easily see every non-season ticket and skybox sell for under 10 Dollars like an Arena Football Game. And, what is worse, is we've seen Golden State look the part of a 9 Winner, even though that is fiction, even for the rocky depths Basketball in the Bay Area took on.

I feel like Billy Donovan should leave Oklahoma. I feel like who wants to see the Thunder on the road on a low rate? The Sooners would get everyone out the house, but, I feel strong enough to want the Supersonics Unite and the Spirits of the St. Louis fly for more than 2 Years.

I'm not the kind who'd break an all the way zone defense like a 2-3 Zone. I feel, too, the least we can do is have Chicago Bulls Preseason in Cedar Rapids to make this city money. But, what I do feel is where is the fairness, or the love?  We can't deny Sports, like we can't deny education, but, I feel that constructive memories make us money.

If we really was in fear of a powerhouse employer not being back Fall 2018, we'd do what we'd do within reason to keep them afloat, including shopping until our heart's content. And, I feel the merchandising table will turn for the better.

And, what is scarier, is the A's Might Transfer to Las Vegas, too, and the Raiders might Transfer to Berkeley before Las Vegas and I'd want to see the Oakland Seals back in Sports again to preserve Oakland Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...