Sunday, June 11, 2017

Challenging Ford's 1964 Monza Endurance Records in 2017

As a Racing and Sports Fan, I want to so badly slow the aerodynamics down it is not funny. And, I feel why not challenge Ford's 1964 Monza Records in 2017. I feel that way because I am going deep on my read of Ford's Best Rally Cars.

We have so many purpose built race cars that they can be capable of such a record. To think of it, I wonder how off the handle would it be if David Ragan sacrificed his chance at Cup Ironman just to reclaim endurance?

I feel if we did that, how hard would we shell our cars? I feel like I am beyond over the moon on empty hype or what our president does, but, I feel like acheivements would raise everyone's ships in a big way.

We would be watching an accomplishment harder than the Truman Show and it would shut down economies over that acheivement! If going hard had everything to do with everything, having a Ferrari blister Martinsville, Darlington, or Michigan's Track Record harder than a box of bricks would drive the speed race.

If it was me, I'd rather have the speed in cars and not people. And, I feel acheivement needs to run deep in our neighborhoods with our wallets too, because I never want it to be he would cuts the checks or if anyone was loyal to anyone's wallet just because they want to be rich and famous and wealthy quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...