Sunday, June 25, 2017

How Close Are We to "Our Money" Coming Back in on our Main Streets?

Even though we are halfway to Christmas and subsequently, halfway to my Darling Kathleen Rose's Birthday, and 2 More Days to the birth of big budget College Sports, which it should be these things for TV Games: You make money on Wins on Television, Plain and Simple. And, you make money going deep in the postseason and you make money being regularly going deep on the postseason.

I feel Spain needs to prosecute Messi and Ronaldo because it is getting on the Global Communities last nerve enough that you can't play moneymaking. And, speaking of not being held back again, there's petition after petition to try to prosecute the wiley Mike Ashley, who, had he handled his business differently, he would have been every bit of Billy Meyer.

What is the bug is we can't just cut deals like people didn't have next year. And, without Bill'O to try to buddy The Donald, I feel the path to Grand Juries should happen, not just getting mad and losing it. This is not Big Apple in the fact we are saturated in the same cases and we can't just hand them off to Michael Bay. Yet.

I don't want cases getting woodchipped to the director I despise as worse if not worser than Tarantino for destroying my cars hard enough to lose my handle and spout. We had a character witness, Ralph Wiggum styled, chip any real investigative process, and we'd have Real Life Dick Tracy's trying to win their Gambling Losses back instead of do their job to the best of their ability. I feel what would a 4 Hour Speaking Engagement with Art Briles and Sons do in my city? I really, really think Mike Riley is backwards with Keyshawn Johnson,Jr.'s Bashful "Leave of Abscence" to Calabasas and tailing Midwesterners with another uglier, nastier Minnesota.

I feel are we speedy enough with the Panama Papers Investigation and are we just letting anyone win and put numbers on the boards when the Women's Building Pizza Delivery Place is even more nowhere than good healthcare. I feel terrible that we play too hard we can't go back and I feel the ratchet act is both nervous and anxious put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...