Thursday, June 20, 2019

1200th Blog: It's A Very Bad Year

I feel there is no sugarcoating the lack of aura, and even if you tried, you'd still can't get past it. I feel as if not even 6 Months to go in this awful Decade, Minnesota's Olympic Arm is shattering, and Iowa's Most Neglected Program (I am not talking about Iowa Baseball) is appealing the quality that is left of the State University to Chop Suey.

I don't necessarily know if my beliefs and ethics would be stolen away, but, I doubt people want to stay if they see no reason to. It is more shameless than Duffless, and that slow, uncomfortable, unsilent sax is the day to day soundtrack a la "It's A Very Good Year".

I couldn't paint the ceiling Sky Blue and pretend like life is great. Even if my Aunt painted the ceiling of my State's Valley Ranch, the rude, arriant, excessant whininess and poutiness in the anger mismanagement is low and so underground it came above ground.

If that where me, I'd rather'd shop and build my reservations out of my hand like other people wanted to fish. I'd think we'd get to the North and South Poles quicker than the Polar Express of Unaccountability and Name Calling  get cleared and everyone in School became American Heroes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...