Saturday, June 15, 2019

Why Not Restart Seton Hall Pirates College Football?

I am wanting to see on the New Jersey Streets, the same New Jersey Streets that brought to you Naughty By Nature and Joe Budden, the chance to revive Seton Hall Pirates College Football!

Even though I am crestfallen we couldn't get the Sport Birthday Rendition in Analog of Rutgers and Princeton, I would think the recruiting would have to be afield into New York City and New Jersey.

I'd think one of the caveats in reviving Seton Hall Football would be the Initial 35 for the Program. I'd think it would be a top to bottom overhaul that is way overdue for Seton Hall Athletics.

Nobody stocks up Seton Hall like they should on their Sports Stores and I think it would be fun to see Seton Hall back in College Football Winning Games left and right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...