Saturday, June 15, 2019

Key Non-Negotiables in Cup Series Future

I really sense being on our 3rd Sponsor in 5 Years does not sell confidence in the Cup Series. And, I don't feel we have a middle beyond those who are not a part of Powerhouse Teams or Powerhouse Owners.

I am thinking what is sticklier is Key Non-Negotiables in Cup Series Future,like Easter and Mother's Day Weekend Off. And, with Superspeedway Majors, having Charlotte have the Coca Cola 600 be Memorial Day Weekend and have a Carolina 500, Michigan be Father's Day Weekend, The Coke Zero 400 be ACTUAL 4th of July, which it would be off slate a Dozen Years, The Brickyard 400 be the 1st Saturday in August, and the Southern 500 be Labor Day Weekend.

A lot of where we are is to not crank Start and Parks over to infinity. Stealing away non-effort is not good, and I do presume the Checkers Route as opposed to circling the Countryside. I'd think merit would have to carry a lot, even though I'd sense a few good Owner Points Leads into 2020.

I'd actively detest Owner Points, for good reason, and I would want to have my fun with Natural Terrain Road Courses at the End of the Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...