Saturday, June 29, 2019

Would keeping the AIB Campus a College Campus Be in the State's Best Interest?

I feel the AIB Campus has to be a College Campus if for, at least Des Moines Public Schools to dent Collegiate Oppurtunities. I don't know necessarily how the Corner College would fly, but, I feel that AIB having to keep on living being a tangible College Campus has to happen.

I wouldn't want to see AIB be redone from way bad, and the only other tangible idea would be get out from under the Wallace Building and build state offices on AIB's Campus.

I would see how a proposed Campus would work is it would be true Independent in Sports, schedule everyone to make the school money, and win big. I would think there would be 2 Tangible Rivals (Drake and Grand View) in City Limits and it would help Drake play at Grand View biennally.

We don't have an Oil Fund, but, we spend like we do and it is wearing our State out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...