Friday, June 21, 2019

Winter Sprint Cars or Hoosier Hundred/Night Before the 500 Double? All Options are on the Table

I feel like for as much as I'd want to kick around the Hoosier Hundred/Night Before the 500 Double in different parts of Indianapolis hosting the same thing, but, the problem is having to book a Winter Sprint Car Series to keep the Chili Bowl Entry Count in hand.

I don't know in later years splicing NHRA between Busch and the All Star Race would do any favors, but, it would appease "Big Daddy" Don Garlits, among others, was sad Pro Stock 500 Cubic Inch Motors where home.

The "Is It Legal" of the Owner Nationals at Huset's has gone back and forth through space. The Badlands Communities are nothing less than hardworking, salt of the Earth, and earnest. I really don't want to find out for ourselves.

Presuming the All Star Race stays in Charlotte, that splice would be a Hard Sale. I feel a lot of things are Hard Sales that don't always go well. I don't think losing focus is fun, and neither is just cranking money wildly, and it is not good to see jokers scandalously collect.

I don't necessarily know how much difference you can have the Food City 500 be better as a Summer Race, but, it would be better than almost perennial Weather Delays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...