Saturday, June 22, 2019

I'd feel like I'm Wanting to See North Shore's Heroics be the Dallas Cowboys Hometurf Super Bowl Glory

I feel guilty that even now, North Shore's National News Making Glory in the Last Game in Texas in 2018 would have traveled farther had it been the Dallas Cowboys claiming a Homefield Super Bowl Glory as aggressive as a Dallas Independent or Plano would have be salient and rude to outsiders.

I couldn't have an emotional handling for the Houston Texans wasting their Front Office. I know Summer Hires are not new in their 17 Other Summers, but, I'd want the Oilers back home (The Historian In Me wants that) and they couldn't just rely on 18 (JJ Watt) and 12 (Deshaun Watson) moving boulders in the 1812 Orchestra.

I feel like the core of the Texans Organization should be Houston/East Texas High School or College Family Ties. The bad thing I can't hack is people claim like Orlando, except, Houston and Dallas had real, meaningful, depths of history.

I think the better thing than making new swag is saying "Regular Season" or a Giant National Championship Trophy ONCE at your School. Morally, I'd rather have the Giant Titles more than piling up every Small School like Concord de la Salle does.

I don't think cartoons help in the quest for respect, unless you want revenue terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...