Sunday, June 23, 2019

I think the Knicks are really going to be stuck with the Falling Star

I feel like the New York Knicks Front Office did themselves no favors in dealing the Deadline Trade and lost out on a Madison Square Garden Worthy Star in the process. The Hockey Rangers, unsilently, did not trust the process and potentially (and this is not a tease) could have the City Triangular actually be something bankable across the countryside.

Only the Williams Arena Barn is older and they still are stuck with Academic Fraud (1996-1997 Final Four) in having unresolved Arenas, but, Baltimore and San Diego are coleaders in being unresolved. I feel the Process around the World's Greatest Arena is due for a Replacement.

I have been shouting for a New Garden on this feed for a myriad of reasons, and it would raise the NCAA Championship at Madison Square Garden and it would open Video Game Publishing Licensing up in a big way.

I don't know how many different City Voices in New York City would want a New Garden, but, I'd feel with the term solution to Nassau County being in the Works, I would say sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...