Saturday, June 15, 2019

Honoring Disco Demolition and Tim Richmond Sets Us Up for Permissive

I feel that honoring the Infamous Disco Demolition Night and honoring Tim Richmond with a Throwback sets us up for Permissive. If that was me, I'd honor and vote Smokey Yunich before Tim Richmond in any Stock Car and NASCAR Hall of Fame. I'd feel like I am more interested in either Workmanlike Heroes or Heroes that Brought Themselves to School, and they didn't bring their Friends or Family or Friends Families to School.

If that where me, I'd try to duck the Atlantic Hurricanes as much as having to be the Next Lamar Hunt. I am aware of what options exist for USAC Crown Jewels or Majors, but, I'd be guilty or concerned if the Booster Clubs are on their best behavior.

I find I'd want to see something carry us better, like having highlight reel worthy wins into 2094. What badgers me is the *N in *NSYNC won't rejoin the band, but anyone else does. I am mainly speaking out of experience like a stronger WWF Hardcore Belt and it was allowed to be the Linear World Heavyweight Belt or equal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...