Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Is Red Bull and Toro Rosso Choosing IndyCar?

I feel like having to say Red Bull and Toro Rosso is choosing IndyCar and I think we'd choose someone who'd build a Rat Rod and make their 1st Points be Indianapolis 500 Qualifying.

I don't know if my supporters or fans would really want to admit it, or whoever stumbles on my website, but, we'd need someone to get Rich against Haas. We'd have an academic Toolman losing us again and I don't think Mr. Stadium Janitor would help his other Stadium Janitors to race Formula One that easily.

Sponsors are Social Skills and we'd want to see Havoline reup someone again and them not get that snatched from them.

I'd like to see how much we could challenge the Bulls and the Toros from our own neighborhoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...