Friday, June 28, 2019

Would a Series 3 for 1 be Allowed?

I feel like having to dig into my notes, where would a Series 3 for 1 or More be allowed in trying to Superconsolidate Formula One, IndyCar, and Road Racing?

I feel NTT Data is out of place (A Japanese Sponsor in the United States), and WeatherTech has a habit of messing up a Bad Thing (Nearly Not Having a Sports Car Series Again), and I feel as if the "On Paper" would have to carry some weight.

Road America is not a windsprint to the Top of the Mountain, and I feel like barring any major wrecks, Formula One doesn't usually shift. I feel we would need Alexander Rossi back to Formula One more than anything, even if Red Bull and Toro Rosso choose IndyCar and the best 2 or 3 Formula 2 Teams get called to Formula One.

The seatfiller strategy would be cosmic and in programming, would be very upsetting to send the teams that aren't ready to fill out the back, namely lending Carlin an excuse to fill a 12-5 out with money for  a 12-5. The deftness would be necessary, and would stir an Annual Triple Crown (Indianapolis 500,Monaco, and LeMans) Attempts.

I don't know how much traction such a move would exist, but, if we where to start Topeka on IndyCar, we'd need better shopping malls or 2nd Options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...