Monday, June 10, 2019

Why Not Buffalo for MLB Expansion?

I feel like having to speak for Buffalo to be MLB Expansion with the Montreal Expos. Buffalo doesn't have a major Top Division Summer Team, or no NBA to compliment the Sabres. Interleague Play will be 22 Wednesday, and I'd feel Interleague Play would have to be only the Series 16 on Memorial Day, Canada Day/4th of July Weekend, After the All Star Game and Labor Day Weekend.

Apathy has been nothing short of monumental. I feel what should be thought of is having to go down a 2nd Marshall Plan like in 1997 for the American Association.

That would not be flattering for anyone involved, and I doubt remaking First Tennessee Stadium to appease Vanderbilt, Middle Tennessee State, or Tennessee State speaks of more real estate than money.

I can't necessarily speak for the quest that would ensue later, but, I feel quality would have to trump tanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...