Friday, June 28, 2019

Could Utah be the Red Rocks Full Time?

I feel like Utah has to consider being the Red Rocks Full Time. I'd believe that inclusion would have to happen one way or another. What I don't necessarily like in this Sports Scene is Appropriation.

The matter that appeals me is having to leave the BYU-Utah Holy War Game as the Last in the West. Air Force leaving the Mountains would be destructive to the Mountain West, and I am sure not interested in having to tie up the Commander in Chief through the American Athletic Conference.

There is nothing fun with being stuck where we are stuck at. I don't know how the NCAA will eliminate Native American monikers or imagery all the way through, but, I would have to think they'd need an answer long-term.

Other than this not being the most fun or even pleasant set of blogs, especially when a lot of things are broken and need repair. It is not real fun to see disadvantage so deep people take advantage of a Broken System.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...