Monday, June 3, 2019

Why Not Have Kyle Busch have a De Facto Truck Rookie Season?

I feel like having to not necessarily make decisions wholly around 1 Guy Only, but, I feel like wanting to try to see an XFinity Whole Season Single Return (Not Seen Since 2004) and a De Facto Truck Rookie Season Lead for Kyle Busch (I think Kyle Busch and his camp would flip at something Leah Pritchett had to fight for 2 Seasons.)

The Silver Truck Season has let me down. I'd like to see Todd Gilliand win a Truck Race or Stewart Friesen not collect another Runner Up and I'd still want to free Matt Crafton out of Cleveland.

We are daring our Ernie Banks Habit worse and trust me, it is not pretty. It is less pretty to dare your Goddesses or Mavens into the Pros to play keep away from the Ballses.

The Racing Development Section of Toyota needs work, namely to get them to Pro Stock. I don't know what it would do if Toyota motioned Kyle Busch to Pro Stock just to move Christopher Bell to 1st Division Quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...