Thursday, June 20, 2019

Cup Series Endurance Races?

I feel no option is off the table, no matter how far off it might be. I feel why not try to pump over the Cup Series Endurance Races. If Texas has to have to biggest Enduro because they are the biggest state, I would say 3000 instead of 1000 for obvious reasons.

What would enduros achieve? Half the field would wreck out, and that is just for the A Main. I don't necessarily know what Lights at Michigan would achieve except Longer Racing, and I don't know what to do with Pocono besides replace it.

We got nothing to offer currently, which is horrible. While we are on the "Homer the Great" Formation, where I could not let anyone come back against me when I won by 50 Points, I feel as if we'd need the 1000 Bulbs Classic at Talladega just to get them out of SEC Play.

I don't know if Driver Changes EVERY Pit Stop would work magic, and having to put the Crew Chief and the Car Chief in Uniform would be interesting. I don't know how authentic it would be, but, it would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...