Monday, June 24, 2019

Why Not Frontchannel or Cable Frontchannel Big Races?

Having 2 Weeks of Charlotte Motor Speedway Action usurp actual Network TV Lids as in Season or Series Finales would be a bit excessive, but, I feel there has to be a sense in Protecting Your Investment.

They'd be more open to having TBS or TNT NHL Hockey if the Atlanta Flames came back. Granted, I'm more interested in being nostalgia or classicistic, than actually wanting to be all new, or keep people in school longer.

I would not be a lovey bear why the Snowball Derby would not get proper Live TV Airplay. I feel like wanting to see as much love for a Double Major (Hoosier Hundred/Night Before the 500), if not more than say the usual Belle Isle Double.

I'd want to see Atlanta Motor Speedway repaved for Indy Car to come to town. What is petulant, if not full on rude, is I don't see actual Sports shore eSports to their advantage rather than leave it to Beaver?

But yet, there is not enough love for the Boone Nationals, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...