Sunday, June 2, 2019

Why Not Restart the Molson Indy Vancouver?

I feel like wanting to post wanting to restart the Molson Indy Vancouver, for a lot of reasons. Seeing the greatest comebacks in Open Wheel History, AGAIN. Seeing Vancouver's 99 Win the Day Forever, AGAIN. And, I wouldn't be the only one feasting off of a Cascadia Stretch of Vancouver-Seattle-Portland in Indy Cars.

Certainly, I would love to see the Player's Light Blue-Navy Blue-Nautical Gold and White Flag fly at every restart with the Green Flag. Or better yet, energy you can't just manufacture.

A sense of Winning Labor Day before the Southern 500 and After the Nitro Showdowns. I am thinking Nostalgia having to kick the future into Overdrive, namely when we can't bank on it being stagnant.

I think the best idea for the Molson Indy Vancouver Revival is to pay for it with the Infamous Shame Taxes that everyone is leaping to rent Mansions better than apartments. Even though that is how I'd see it, but, I'd want to see Vancouver be close to the lid of Formula One or Indy Car Championship.

I don't know how a Pensioners Derby would go like Toronto, but, would this be a 5 and Out or the Annual Molson Indy Vancouver Revival?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...