Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Daniel Dye is in Serious Trouble!

 Besides the Word "FELONY" sticking out like a Sore Thumb in Felony Assault, and ARCA Suspending Daniel Dye today, Daniel Dye is in Serious Trouble! I am mad that his Chicane happened on School Hours and madder that his Creepiness is not coming in handy.

I don't like the word "FELONY!" being louder and bigger than a Permanent Tattoo. I am more interested in cutting to the chase than moralizing, because I feel that nothing good comes out of being in Trouble in a Controlled Environment such as High School.

Nothing good will come out of this and it would hurt the ARCA Championship. GMS does not just have Daniel Dye, but Daniel Dye's Sponsorship, and taking out the trash will be big and expensive. I'd bet you there'd be Women Involved, and that would not be good.

I don't like these stories and I would feel that the Brian and Quagmire Phase will do us no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...