Saturday, April 30, 2022

Operation Rubicon

 I'd really do like to see a Renewed Focus on the Cup Series's Mile Per Hour Record. But, I feel mad that for all this noise around Jason Jacoby, we've had to defend Hailie Deegan, Mrs. (Marissa) Deegan, and lose our general cool over Daniel Dye.

I feel mad that we can't focus on the Off Hours Stuff without getting the On Hours Under Control. The reality is Nick Sanchez has not won a Full Length Race yet.

And, to tell you the truth, Garbage begets Garbage.

I'd think that we'd have a Problem with People who'd not develop a Good Reputation Over the Road. That is dangerous.

I would feel that the Circus needs to Calm Down, because it has gone on for too long.

I'd be ardent about wanting a North Wilkesboro Summer Showdown on Earth and in Summer, among other things, but, the reality is that is not happening.

I'd like to see a Complete Stock Car Game, and when I mean Complete, it would be easy enough to comprehend while being a Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...