Friday, April 15, 2022

I'd want to be Gary Davidson!

 I'd want to be Gary Davidson for the first time Since Gary Davidson ran amok in the 1960's and 1970's, upsetting the Old Guard Forever. I would feel the closest we got to the World Football League is the Short Lived Alliance of American Football, which needed multiple Cash Infusions just to play Football until they didn't.

When I'd think "Semi Pro", i'd think of Netolicky for some reason filling out the full sized role Will Ferrell's Jackie Moon did. But, I'd feel that we'd not have to be Semi Pro with our Hard Earned Money.

The length of 13 Years of the American Basketball Association, World Hockey Association, and the World Football League would be difficult to replicate. I'd feel people would want to have fun, and I'd sense there aren't a lot of People With Money willing to be silent partners.

I would not want to be egged on and I would loathe having to need to reach the Phone for decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...