Saturday, April 16, 2022

Motorsports Games Lid would have been Blown by a Financial Commentator if Not Austin Ogonoski

 Motorsports Games Lid would have been blown by a Financial Commentator if it was not Austin Ogonoski. The lid was blown out not necessarily by Silverstone, but the people that make the British Touring Car Championship.

I am a Disabled Gentleman and Almost 40 and want to see LeMans! What bothers me is with all the Downhill Momentum Motorsports Games has, I'd feel slighted that if I can't make LeMans in Person, I wouldn't be shy about wanting LeMans on a Public Video Game.

I know that I would be upset about being Home on Mother's Day like I am 7. I would hate having the Tenors of Home Decor like a Row of Vulgarities would come out. I'd want to do what the Now Defunct NORC wanted to do and be the Funny Car 64.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...