Friday, April 1, 2022

How likely would America Own the Washington Commanders?

I feel that I would not be interested in an April Fool's Joke. And, I will get to get to my Drag Race Bowl at some point. But, the Washington Commanders have made Washington DC a Year Round Nightmare.

The likelihood America would Own the Washington Commanders is Imminent because you'd have to tone down the Off Hours Matters before you'd get to the On Hours Matters. People forgot Commanders Football was a Powerhouse and we couldn't have Mississippi Outbursts through the Years.

The likelihood America Owning the Commanders would be akin to America Owning the Dallas Cowboys to break the 3 Ring Circus that was everyday around America's Team. The Unaccountability in the Owner's Box is not a Joke and I feel that we don't have another Irsay left to ruin the Colts, or Haslams will probably be history after Deshaun Watson and the Khans would run out of Money and the NFL would stipulate Local Ownership for the Jaguars.

If America Owned the Commanders, I would think the On Field Product would be Hysterically Dim. Like the 1976-1977 Tampa Bay Buccaneers dim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...