Sunday, April 24, 2022

I would not want UNLV to look like New Mexico Playing Notre Dame

 I'd feel the least that UNLV should do is not look like New Mexico in their Maiden Trip to Notre Dame Stadium. I feel that Education would not be happy if UNLV Upset Notre Dame, for a myriad of reasons, but, does Notre Dame act like they got us?

If Notre Dame made the Blue Ribbon Golden Apple White Whale trek to Huntington and Marshall, it would be overwhelming. I would feel mad that Brian Kelly played Sports even now, and Playing Sports is just as Cardinal as playing everyday people.

I'd want to see Ozark State in Real Life, which would get Notre Dame Men and Women Defensive and Territorial in Cyberspace and in Space. The closest thing I'd come up with is St. Francis (IN) stealing Brownies and pounding the man Over and Over.

Notre Dame has the Playoff Hex in my Playoff Lore and I'd make NIU look like All Time Greats and Notre Dame look hexed and flustered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...