Wednesday, April 6, 2022

What Would Street Outlaws have to do with CNN's Perch?

 I wonder what would the Street Outlaws and Justin "Big Chief" Shearer have to do with CNN's Perch? For one, Big Chief has given Discovery and the NHRA all they could handle, and I'd feel that I could do a better Black Crow than Big Chief, because I am a Pontiac Guy through and through.

I'd think it would have everything to do with everything, as the Scofflaws of the 405 have everything to do with being unethical, and Drag Racing needs Ethical Heroes. CNN needs to be the Heroes of the News Cycle and like Red Bull is Fuel, they need it.

Like Alcohol is Fuel, Discovery and CNN would be a Supercharged Superteam. I would think that Alcohol, Red Bull and Fuel coming out of the ATL, CNN would be a King again.

I would think that Big Chief replacing Larry King would rile and upset people, especially if that would give them all they could handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...