Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Actually Happy Darth Emmert will Be History!

 I am actually happy Darth Emmert will be history! I would feel angry and embarassed, mostly angry, that Interference With LSU in lieu of Heavy Postseason Bans, Miami running out the Clock, Brock Turner not lending Stanford a Death Penalty Case, Grambling's Shabbiness, Jackson State being a Mascot, and Baylor getting away with everything under the Word Murder, along with Penn State angrily fighting a Death Penalty.

Badisms? You betcha! I would feel that a lot of the narratives, like everyone getting money, Kansas Not Being Ethical, Georgia Not being Disciplined, wear thin on NCAA Fans. What I don't like is having to pin some of these Economic Decisions down, like Auburn's 18 Million and 1 Other Woman Reasons why they can't fire Bryan Harsin, Grambling letting in Art Briles, and letting in another Convicted Felon in the Process.

I'd have a feeling Deion, Leach and Kiffin's time at Jackson State, Mississippi State and Ole Miss will end in NCAA Investigations. I am serious because we can't have a Bubble Mentality and I am mad Alabama always plays for Championships and Mississippi is allowed to have fun.

Trust me, that is not OK. I'd rather know the tenors of the State or National Championship before I'd know the tenors of Interior Design. I would want NCAA Investigations of Programs not in the NCAA Fold like Garden State, among others, if they take in Lightning Rod Personalities, and I'd feel that should be a Law Enforcement Issue like Unemployment is a Law Enforcement Issue in Certain States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...