Sunday, April 24, 2022

Pray Starving Leadership in My City!

 I admit that leadership in my City has became more and more like a City on Fire. It feels like a Violation even now that Cedar Rapids Public and Parochial is back to the Bad Old Days of turning their backs to Behavior Problems.

I can't take Schulte without Swann when Ric Swann has flown away into the Heavens. Of all the happy memories a Contemporary Cedar Rapidian has, that is the Mountaintop. We can't Pray Starve our Problems by Electing Violence, let alone choosing Violence.

The secret in Pray Starving anything is actually having to Go to Work and Do the Work, and not be a Post or a Cosplay. Being a Post or a Cosplay stinks when you don't have any work ethic to show for it.

The scary part is I'd get Girls or Home Question even if I was not at home. And, I'd rather have the Educated Women, and what is scarier is I'd not see a lot of them.

Better yet, I don't see Many Men like my Father, and that would get worse having to tolerate Dogs who'd should be In and Out of Parole. A lot of our Feminism and Lesbian Capitals where Born of Anger, and I would not want to throw it out on a Family Blog.

Work is not fun if your not making money. I am serious. Voting Decency is much, much better than Voting Party Line, which most people just don't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...