Saturday, July 1, 2017

Wanting the Annual Firecracker 400 Back, 1st Weekend in August Brickyard 400 Back and Wanting Nashville Fairgrounds Back

I feel like if we needed good spirit, we have to go higher vs. get higher. I feel like I want to see the Annual July 4th Firecracker 400 Back because I am feeling you'd get better conditions and less of a production out of it. I feel for what is good and fun on this planet, NASCAR's Stops in Indianapolis has always and forever been Summer Races. I feel as if having not to Little League XFinity and Trucks further where you'd have to buy parts just to race.

I feel like wanting to see Nashville Fairgrouds back. I sense in my personal senses, IndyCar should buy a 3rd Term at Loudon because they need to make it up to New England, even if it is racing Thompson. Even if it is the rare Modified Indy Double that moves our racing souls.

If pride was all that mattered, why not acquire Memphis, St. Louis, and Newton tomorrow? I feel just because they aren't all Home Turf or Favorites of Anyone doesn't mean we can't be strong advocates. If we had Eldora and Knoxville as BGN Dates, I'd love you for the rest of my life.

I feel why is it we are prisoners of the current? I want to see Tony Kanaan and Helio Castroneves race their first Monaco too, and we'd have to marry Takuma to another Honda Program as a 2 Year Contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...