Monday, May 14, 2018

Change Begins At Home and in the Garage

I feel like I want to hear the Words "Caution Free" at least once in a Cup Race again. And, I feel like everyone is drained to the core, and I feel it invites being Hands On, and hopefully the kind that invites a healthy approach instead of a decade in lock up.

And, I feel there has to be a certain appreciation of getting Sam Hornish,Jr. suited and booted as Relief Driver, even though such a thing would not actually happen, like ACTUALLY hearing NSYNC in my Studio. (Seriously).

I feel if we had NHRA Drag Racing in Primetime, it would outdraw the Football. And, what it would not solve, is sadly, not having any regular Million Viewer Series. But, I feel in my tiger stripes, I'd want Role Models for Kids more than being an archtype that is wildly disapproved of.

While we are on invitations, I'd want to see at least 1 Marquee in Pavement Modifieds while we are at it. It's easy to do a rhythm, but, we've been starving for a beat to match that art like Lauryn Hill.

And, I'd feel as if anyone would take Series Development Hands On, again, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...