Friday, May 11, 2018

Honor Nick Collison in Seattle

I feel like I'd still want to lose my rocks everytime they'd consolidate SuperSonics and Thunder History. Seriously. And, I feel for the 1st Revival, I feel there'd have to be a Number Performance Play Clause for Certain Numbers like Shawn Kemp's 40.

We already have the Sports Equal to the Wonderbolts Cloud Stadium more than once. And, I feel even though Nick Collison spent the lions den of his Career in Oklahoma City, I feel we'd need to do the right thing in Seattle too.

I mean, the Sonics are the People's Team and I don't want to see the East Bay Monopolize Company Time. And, we'd need something to feel good about and even in Sports, certain teams travel further and longer.

And, it's unacceptable the Storm are carrying the Rocks in King County. It's King County and King County should be above everyone else. You can't make money if you don't contribute and that'd should be the law.

Oklahoma will always be Sooners like Montreal is always the Canadiens. And, I feel horrible his College Teammate, Kirk Hinrich's best NBA Highlight is being the 1st Post-Decision 2010 Move in the NBA. It's too easy to cash out, but, I feel like let's put franchise in St. Louis and Seattle for a change of venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...