Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Everyone's Mom Would Only Want Everything Better

Even though this has nothing and everything to do with everyone and how things have headed, everyone's mom would only want everything better. Generally, if your torqued out of business at TORC, no jokes and puns intended, I feel the best answer to Off Road Truck Racing is Off Course (SCORE), Stadium and Road and Other Closed Course Series.

And, a lot of these big business moves have been junk and that's saying it mildly. And, I wished some of these pros kept the same ethic that got them on TV. Even if Marco Andretti did a 10-8 Win Run, they'd still want Alexander Rossi back in Formula One.  And, saying a different way of "You Remind Me of My Mother" is not good image.

And, the best places to work would not treat their girls like pieces of meat. And, I am not a preacher or a teacher, but, I feel there are enough problems I could call them through the Reynolds Foil like Chipotle Burritos.

Big Business has been a diet a lot of us rebelled against years ago. And, I feel the Get Rich Quick Culture has been a peak like no one else noticed, but, sadly, we are staaaarving for real art and orginial works of art like Ke$ha elongated praaaaying because that too many my girls and ladies lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...