Monday, May 21, 2018

What if we really got the World of Outlaws Motor in the Cup Car like the 1983 Carolina 500?

With the 1983 Carolina 500 being the last Petty Enterprises 43 Win and it going where the Outsized Motor and breaking the Team and the success of King Richard Petty, and the chill in the South Atlantic of Tim Richmond leading the most laps and setting the starfuel for the Late Tim Richmond.

And, speaking of fuel, why not put the 410 Motor in the Cup Car, being heavier and less RPM INSTEAD of following the pack. I think taking RPM's off the table would be the necessary evil. I think the focus should be MPH.

If the Knoxville Motor was the answer for everything, I think we'd be figuring out engineering better. And, if we had the USGP at the Roval, we'd be pulling a Starry Performance like we needed it.

The 410 would be the Quarter of the Winged Sprint Car. I mean, in a bigger car, you'd not even notice it. I am thinking Charlotte, which would be 334 Laps, instead of Rockingham, which would be 492 Laps.

We know people won't change their stripes, and I feel like let's focus greater,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...