Thursday, May 10, 2018

The Line Between the Landry Way and Football Equal to Young Dolph

I feel like they should put "Landry. Brandt. Murchison. Bright. and Schramm." on a Dallas Cowboys T-Shirts like Hipster Bands. SERIOUSLY. I feel there is a ruin state of mind Bill Belicheck leaves Football like a Yo Gotti, which sadly, Young Dolph brings misfortune on himself like I do not want to see 40 for 40.

And, Matt Patricia is not any better off than Josh McDaniel. And, the Parcells Tree so deep that copycat oaks monopolize Football like American Tax Dollars. And, I feel like no day should be ruined, let alone the run to Mother's Day.

I feel a great shame I can't always put in words that anytime Friday energies are more whacko than Jacko himself. I have to feel the New York City or equal answers like a riverboat, not something you'd have at home or close to it like it was a Subway.

And, for all we do, I feel better if you have had 1 Big Glory Over 18. Seriously. 28-30 in the NFL will be the order of the Los Angeles Expansions, want to see Chargers back in San Diego County, Los Angeles Rams Western Revival, and the Oakland to Berkeley to Las Vegas Raiders and 31 and 32 are hard earned between the Cleveland Browns and Detroit Lions.

And, we have commissioner who's work ethic is that of a Foal (Seriously) and I feel everyone's dog is doing rival leagues like comedy clubs. We'd fumble if we'd had to replace Drew Bledsoe and Ben Roethlisberger has to stare down a Dark Moon from Stillwater who's doing problems left and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...