Sunday, May 6, 2018

Seeing A Truck Grand National Come to Light

I feel it is not quite Late 1970s Funny Car where they where swamped with entries and fan bases where the NHRA had to do Alcohol and Nitro Funny Car Split. But, I feel with the Truck Series Silver Birthday being a Year Next Monday being in the spotlight that I feel we'd need a Truck Grand National.

It is hard enough to do everything like a job. And, it is depressing when you see the same things not bring people out.  And, I feel being pressed into labor and having to mechanize new thing after new thing asks for attitude and problems.

And, I feel what would happen is a Cup or XFinity team would have to hire away Johnny Sauter or Matt Crafton for a change of venue and we'd be stuck with the USA-1 who'd never compete for championships before defend for a change of venue.

I'm qualified to say we've had a Truck Series in my lifetime enjoyment. And, not just a toy. I feel Dodge, Honda and Nissan has to do the right thing and join the series. And, I feel this would actually be the case to actually part the Earth and have a development series to the Youngest Biggest Minor League Series in Stock Car next to BGN Legacy and Modifieds and I feel series development would have to be on the table in the NASCAR-ARCA SuperCar Dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...