Sunday, May 20, 2018

Nobody Wants A Funhouse

I feel nobody wants a Funhouse. And, I'd feel like wanting to not be on edge or finding my friends like their relatives. Even though Great Marketing Costs Money, but, the alternatives are not cheap. The alternatives to Lewis Hamilton and Sebastien Vettel, even though'd we'd be eating crow as we'd be starvin' and prayin', would be a little too deep for a stereotypical passport.

And, fun to me is actually wanting your heroes or someone you'd really rally and not be no Briles over. I feel don't ever ruin special days, because that always leave a bad taste in people mouth and behavior. But, I feel what about Ryan Newman making his 1st Indy 500 Attempt instead?

We've had the 2nd and 3rd Shift Hoosiers before, but, a genuine Boilermaker or Hoosier Alum has to be harder to find in the scene and not just extras. And, most cases, its the band or the princesses. I can't speak necessarily for the extras, but, we can't just say something or do anything that's gonna cost us big for no good reason.

I don't feel like wanting more spokes like a 64, but, it's easy to spot who sticks. And, I feel like it is hard to accept or speak well without someone getting upset.  But, I feel like we get stuck in a Funhouse too often, and we can't bespoke anything like Hollywood or anything, because the White Room is not comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...