Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Rebuilding the Taj Mahal from the Ground Up

I feel like having to have a different approach to the Taj Mahal, namely as a top to bottom rebuild. I feel the Indian Government has not been the best owner of the Taj Mahal and I doubt it'd be any better in Private Hands.

And, I feel like we've had the be there just to be there National Park Moneymaking. But, what is off is having to have a quest to rebuild from the ground-up after the teardown. And, I feel it would be a 500 Year Build like any other mosque or at least have 10 Year Oklahoma Strength rebuild.

The worst thing is willingness to actually do anything. And, I don't know how such a plan would fly out of the building or would it happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...