Wednesday, May 23, 2018

What I Am Still NOT Used To...

I feel as if Home is not Liberal, and I would have thought ABC/ESPN would have fortified and redoubled their Motorsports Coverage. Even though they'd be Part-Part Time, but, I feel afraid of a World without consummate professionals. And, I feel like we'd need to focus more on the 30 to 90 Minute, not just YouTubes.

I feel Spotify is having their eBay Moment and it would contribute to their spiral. I command CDs, nothing more, nothing less, because I feel the Gen Xisms have been enabled and legalized. Like yeah, I want to see Public Safety, and wanting to see more cars and Twin 250s in Tucson.

Reality is people don't find more ways to make money like Barney Rubble or effortlessly throw themselves to more jobs than Homer Simpson. And, 1 Dismissal from the Program should be bad, and not a license to trash everything*.

(*What I am clarifying with this asterisk is not trash the program with everything under murder, and then some above it, trashing the program, university, your neighborhood quicker than a 9.89 and pretending to be 007, but in reality, the smoothness was as smooth as Pennzoil.)

I don't say that, generally, but, when a Man feels his family, his Women and Women Athletes, and people he cares about are in danger, it is not good.  I mean, there are good and bads, and the bad to more worse is really nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...