Thursday, May 3, 2018

I Command You To Have A Proper Opening Night Where You Raise The Banner (ONCE!)

I feel like with the Dallas Mavericks, who will be 40 in 2 Years, at least acheive a proper Opening Night where they'd raise the banner (ONCE!). And, while I am on my commandment, I feel as if Dallas has to be the part of superior.

And, superiority is needed in a truly Baseball-starved Dallas and Fort Worth. Arlington has mastered the Ballpark, P. Diddy invented and reinvented the remix, but, I feel there has to be Dallas Fort Worth leadership on the Mavericks. Big Money, takes a lot of money, sadly and it is not always good.

And, the 11th Commandment is Don't Cause a 3rd Hurricane Harvey. And, we are forlorn and not knowing what to do already, and that was before the Other 2 Began.

And, investing in Dallas Sports is not Rocket Science. I'd like to see one long term solution with Cotton Bowl Stadium that doesn't star throwing money at the same ol' thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...