Monday, May 7, 2018

Meeting the K and N Northeast Division (Closer to Busch North Revival)

I feel in my Series Redesign Series, I feel a K and N Northeast or more appropriately, the Busch North Inagural Revival, should be seen on scene. I feel we should redouble racing efforts in earthly New York City and Boston, even if they had to race Stadiums instead of Streets.

My Tiger Stripes is where good enough isn't. And, a lot of people are that way, but, I don't see all that today. And, I wish the beanstalk was taller and deeper than the ocean is blue.

And, I feel the bespoke attitude is the worst thing alive. And, I feel what is not all new like Jadakiss is why is there not a Stock Image for Stock Cars with my exhausts? I hate to jump subjects here, but, the Nitro Headers should not be laid back and everyone copycatted the Nitro Exhaust Systems.

And, discussions take more than just 1 Person. And, we'd need Marine State Sponsors like we'd need Big Box Sponsors, and we'd need to be proper or no anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...