Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I'd Much Rather Be On "Nothing Left to Lose" than "Nothing Left to Offer"

I feel like what is blazin' on the dawn of this Red Hot Summer is having "Nothing Left to Offer". Sure, like yeah, you'd get stuff, but, you'd get other things, too, no one signed off for.

And, I feel as if wanting to see real things that would have taken real unicorns and a lot less than billions like a US Nationals Double Win or Darrell Gwynn coming all the way back from his vicious 1990 Crash to Actual National Event Competition. And, the irritation is it is expensive to advertise, but, thinking of the alternatives aren't pretty.

Speaking of not pretty, having the Next AJ Foyt not even be in the Road to Indy System. I can't find a good Arena Show without having it be a slur or a rear of jokes in my city. The least anyone can do is the right thing to do or to make up for, seriously.

And, there are people who'd be lost without Good Equipment like Fernando Alonso. And, we'd need a lot less than trillions just to see Cruz Pedregon beat John Force in Top Fuel and Funny Car in the US Nationals, and I feel all options are on my Family Table as far as jobs, keeping people safe, and leisure.

There is reason the Clapton and the 3 6 Exist, to shine a light on the dark, not have a license to do anything and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...