Thursday, May 10, 2018

Seriously, how much could we emphasize the A in Prayin' the Save as the R in Revellution?

I feel like have to break it down for no reason, because, I hate to even be close to Comic Book Guy, in his anniversary of his TV Premiere, and Chicago Jon of Dragracingonline.com breaking such a nuisance down, and I'd jump out of my way too, say if we had classic Drag Racers as Diecasts, not just as Models, once, even for the jankiness the NHRA had to clear up later.

But, I feel the As and the Rs cannot be emphasized enough. It'd be too easy to paint over the R's like in Revellution like it was too easy. But, if we kept adding A after A to "Prayin", it would lose its usefulness and its freshness.

I am all for Free Enterprise and Making Money. But, sadly, the twist is in Detroit Public Schools in Jayru Campbell trying to prolong his College Career like the Northwoods didn't have enough. And, Michigan is buying upmarket like your no UConn and the best thing going would be ending the Ohio Stadium hex. And, while we are at the preseason of the Superior, Hockeytown is used to deep Postseason Runs and remaladjusted to being home in April when its still solid mush.

No one is developing Eastern Michigan. And, with the 2nd Post on JUST Matt Patricia this Evening, I am sure the Coconuts will fall off the Palm Tree and the truth is, we'd be scrambling a head of the order and I feel sick, for Michigan's sake, at least do Superior again, ONCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...