Monday, May 7, 2018

The Acceleration of Taking Stock In Stock Car Racing

I feel with Brian France having to sell NASCAR being such a fresh news story as of this evening does not help what fragile self-esteem us fan has. Especially when I thought it was no better than Tony George, not the opposite of. And, I can't necessarily understand people, I feel this year has been the year where every thing has broken big and not for good.

And, "repetitive" does not fix confidence. And, I feel like having to keep score of physical stock for a change of venue, and wanting to at least have it be a series going forward.And, definitely, people have had no taste whatsoever of the current diet and don't even make me begin on having to be a product of a thing, which makes me madder and madder that's before I begin.

And, Car Sales haven't been up for years and we've tried to justify it with better racecars. And, for as much as I've tried to throw a bone at wanting different IndyCar Chassises, there has not been the demand for such move.

Even though I'd feel more like command and less like demand, but, certain people still go further along than others, even in 2018. I feel like wanting to win out of my hand, but, the problem is, there will always be people who'd win out of their hand. And, what about genuinely being special? I hate being a mongerer of boiler plate questioning, but, I feel having peak Passthebuckery is not integrity, and having tremendous holes we'd need replacing, addressing, fixing or building because we don't want to be in Crisis Management Mode, but, we have little and no other choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...