Thursday, May 10, 2018

Could We Rush ARCA Out The Door?

I feel like I have a scary thought of rushing ARCA Out the Door. And, I have not known a year without ARCA or ASA. It is a scary thought in a scary time. Zane Smith would be sent up to Cup and Nashville Speedway would be sent up to Cup, too.

And, we don't have any actual annual win regulars in ARCA. That is a scary thought as well. And, we are scrambling out scenarios as soon as they hit the grill.

Are we going too fast? I feel there'd have to be contingencies for a K and N Midwest Series, and I feel we'd have to either rush the series, or have the series to invite Dodge, Honda, or Nissan up.

In cyberspace, I feel like I am the only one who is actually talking about it. But, cyberspace is not as big as the actual globe and cyberspace would actually be closer to the Population of New York City. And, we'd have to rush the series up and the dialogue all the way up.

It still would not make the CARS Tour any better than it was yesterday. And, I feel like for as much as we love circuses, but, the day to day needs a strong look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...