Saturday, May 26, 2018

The Wacky, Wacky WAC Superconference Saved Tulsa

As the 20th Anniversary of the Genesis of the Mountain West and the 20th Anniversary of the 3rd and Final Season of the Infamous WAC Superconference came to end, I feel on Tulsa's end, the Sports and Entertainment Culture was withering at the Vine and it was the root of everything bad in the Southwest and the Southeast.

With UNLV, It was the Big West feeling that it was not worth its weight in trouble, and Houston, Rice, SMU and TCU coming in from the Southwest Conference with very lean Athletic Fortunes to boot, too, and Neighborhood Support had been apatheic. To me, I feel the big misses since then in Conference hurt, when I thought TCU would have stuck to make a Texas Division of Conference USA in 2003, or having Boise State and Hawaii join the Pac 10 instead of Utah and Colorado.

I know I've had to do whatever kind of try and remake fliers on Conference Realignment, and I feel the Western United States is epicenter in 2093 Conferences. What I would have felt is the Holy War is the Last Western Contractually between BYU and Utah. Or instead of Missouri-Arkansas at the end, having Tulsa and Arkansas be at the end and have TCU-SMU be a League Game Again.

We are not even 3 Days into the Red Hot Summer and I feel that Chicago State is not holding water, and they've had to supersieve their way into being a School, and a lot of those kids need Chicago State to keep School Alive. Even though the WAC is far away from the lights, but, I feel they are owed a proper final.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...