Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The Ethical Hole in Immortalizing Ayrton Senna as a Jedi

I know we lost Ayrton Senna 24 Years Ago Today, or technically, yesterday here in the Americas. But, I feel there is no real sense in immortalizing Ayrton Senna as a Jedi. I don't know how much of ours he would have been later, and I am fumbling for comprehension at the 1.

And, speaking of lost comprehension, and the imminent potential of not having Michael Schumacher and Sir Jackie Stewart, I feel like I'd have to boiler up like say, Salem being the K and N Midwest Series Premiere.

And, I am flustered that every body a New York City with a New York City attitude, but, I feel where is the respect for World Class? And, I feel like I am wedged right in the middle of growth, or trying to say expansion is great, contraction is awful.

Like, yeah, Clemson's became a National Powerhouse since Brazil's had a World Champion. And, Brazil's lost their handle and spout losing Soccer at home, like it was a Nebraska on Steroids. But, I feel this Formula One doesn't lend any real choices and I am sure we'd build an Indy Lights at Knoxville LOOOONG before another Formula E grew out of the Ex-American LeMans Series.

It would be akin to Krusty's Steve Allen tirade in "Krusty Gets Cancelled" and the guys who sue LeBron who sued the King Nick Saban of College Football feel like that.  And, I'd rather'd run in the tunnel like Bo Jackson to be sure I didn't lose it on the 3/4 Line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...