Saturday, December 8, 2018

Army Navy Game Should Be a Permenant Pearl Harbor Day Rendition

I feel livid it takes 2 Pots of Coffee just to see another Pearl Harbor Day Rendition of the Army Navy Game. Seriously, it would be 17 Years on Earth and that is not okay with me.

I am okay with Wichita State being a true Freshman Revival just to put them in the American Athletic Conference, and have a permenant Pearl Harbor Day Rendition. I feel what the game is missing, which is a 2000s Mannerism, but very true, is Rendition Day Game Days which Michigan always plays at Home on September 25th, Rutgers and Princeton always play on November 6th, and The Army Navy Rendition is Always on Pearl Harbor (December 7th).

I feel there is/will be push against it. But, I feel anything later will be later. I don't know if I'd see it fit, but, I feel the mechanical is wearing out like we can't keep spending Red Bull a budget, but, that is obvious in extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...