Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The Raiders Have to Stay West II

I feel there has to be a concentrated effort to keep the Raiders in The Western United States. I don't think even briefly saying San Francisco Raiders or London Raiders carries the Coffee Pot.  I would chip in and say Berkeley because nobody knows what 2019 NFL Slate would be made in due to the College Football Playoff.

Generally, when Gorillas clash, it is not good news. And, I feel like even though there will be a Derek Carr Trade at some point, but, I feel it would take 2 Pots of Coffee before a Playoff Win Again.

The thing is, the Playoff Winless Board will move on up. But, it will not move in 2018.

Being prisoners to the current, or the recent past is tragic and trash. And, I feel as a Sports Fan, I am pleading to at least keep the Raiders Home Slate in the Western United States. And, the 8 Hour Treatment is not ideal for Western Teams, and it would be a full day if the Panthers played in Tokyo and a 2nd Replay, too.

This is a principle ploy or bid just to try to see if the Raiders would stay West, because we've been injured by Cobras because they could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...